Please read the following job description carefully. If you think you are the person for the job, please submit an application form.
Dolau School Council requires pupils:
- To be excellent role models for other pupils - to demonstrate our school values
- To represent the views of others, even when you may not agree with that view
- To contribute and share ideas at meetings
- To understand that as a School Council representative, you have an obligation to participate in making decisions about our school, along with staff and governors
- To attend all School Council Meetings
- To be able to report back to Class Councils and work with other Council groups
- To be motivated and enthusiastic and work well in a team
Follow @dolauschool on Twitter for all our pictures and updates!
A piece of fruit costs 30p